Nursery Schools & Family Care Center
a) «1st Nursery School of Nea Ionia»
b) «Center for Early Childhood Education and Creative Employment of Children of Nea Ionia (KEVRENANI)»
c) «Nea Ionia Municipality Family Care Center (KEFO)»
An important role is also played by the kitchen staff who take care of the children's food every day, in accordance with the diet plan, as well as the auxiliary cleaning staff who are responsible for the cleanliness of the premises by applying the hygiene rules.
2 VANDOROS SPYRIDON Vice President
3 ALATSIDOU ELENI Deputy Member
4 DIMITSANOU ANASTASIA Deputy Member
5 HATZI ELENI Member
6 SAKKALOGLOU ANGELIKI Deputy Member
7 CARVOUNIARIS ANTONIOS Member
8 HATZISAVVIDIS ARISTEIDIS Deputy Member
9 KARAVIA FOTEINI Member
10 KAVADIA MARIA Deputy Member
11 SAVVOPOULOS GEORGIOS member
12 BENOS SPYRIDON Deputy Member
13 SPILIOTOPOULOS VASILIOS member
14 SPANOS NIKOLAOS Deputy Member
15 VLACHOS CHRISTOS Member
16 NIKOS TRIANTAFYLLOPOULOS Deputy Member
17 POURNELIS ANTONIOS Member
18 SPANOPOULOS AVGERINOS Deputy Member
19 KEFALOPOULOU CHRYSOULA Member
20 TSIRIBA-KARANTZALOU IRINI Deputy Member
21 RODI FOTEINI Member
22 KARACHRISTOS ELEFTHERIOS Deputy Member
23 SIMONETATOU-KALEMI KONSTANTINA Member
24 PANOUSI-PAVLIDOU KONSTANTINA Deputy Member
25 TSOPANIDIS GEORGIOS Member
26 TSOUKALAS PANAGIOTIS Deputy Member
27 STAMATI DORA Member
28 ZAMBOUNI VALASSIA Deputy Member
29 TSINGA STAVROULA Member
Tel. contact: 210 2724761
The Directorate of Administrative & Financial Services consists of two departments:
1. Department of Administration
Deputy Head: Bakοu Athanasia
2. Accounting and Procurement Department
Head: Reveza Penelope
The Directorate of Social Service and Health consists of two departments:
1. Department of Child Protection
Head: Tsiousta Christina
2. Department of Creative Activities
The Social Service Directorate is staffed by three (3) Social Workers, one (1) Psychologist and one (1) Paediatrician. The Scientific staff visits the Baby Centers weekly. The regular visits, in collaboration with the educational staff, aim to support and advise parents regarding the all-round development of infants.
For crisis management of family problems, you can contact the following telephone numbers: 210 2799967 & 210 2724761.
Tel. contact: 210 2724761
The Directorate of Preschool Education consists of five Nurseries.
In the Nursery Centers of KEVREFO the educators and the rest of the staff create for the children an environment with the appropriate conditions of care and education, according to modern pedagogical principles and concepts.
The general objectives can be achieved through spontaneous or organized actions with many and different stimuli in order to strengthen the active participation of children, depending always on their interests and inclinations.
The cooperation between family and daycare center, the development of constructive relationships, is important in order to create a framework of safety for the child, in which he will be able to acquire a positive self-image.
Also, the cooperation of family and daycare contributes decisively to the identification of various difficulties of the child, so that they can be dealt with in a timely manner and in the appropriate way for each child.
Mission and Goals
- To provide a single preschool education according to the most modern scientific data.
- To help children develop all-round, physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
- To eliminate, as far as possible, the differences that may arise from the cultural, economic and educational level of their parents.
- To serve parents and at the same time to raise their awareness on issues of modern pedagogy and psychology.
- To help children in their smooth transition from the family to the school environment.
- To provide daily nutrition and care in compliance with hygiene and safety rules.
Social & Health Services
1. The operation of the Children’s, Infant and Nursery Centers starts on September 1 and ends on July 31 of the following year, for five days a week, i.e. from Monday to Friday.
2. The Stations do not operate from December 24th until January 6th, as well as from Μ. Thursday until Thomas Sunday.
3. The Nurseries do not operate during the public holidays of the Public Services and on the Name day of the Patron Saint of our Municipality.
4. The operation of the Nurseries starts from 7:00 a.m. and ends at 4:00 p.m.